05 February 2007

Tory and Pig Boy

Tory is so proud of himself he could just spit.

He turned 11 years old Friday, Feb. 2 and has still got it! :)

At about 12:40 a.m. Monday [today] I heard someone outside the house, and it sounded like someone was trying to break into the van. Not metallic noises... muffled ones. Thumps and sounds of movement.

I grabbed my cell phone, put a collar on Tory and sent him out the door with me right behind him.

Tory interrupted a wild boar, bigger than he is [and he's 27 inches at the shoulder and 120 pounds]!

Pig Boy obviously wasn't breaking into the van but doing something that made enough noise that I responded.

He took off and Tory followed but stopped when I called him back. He wasn't sure what the hell that was but wanted to find out.

Gotta say, I've been wondering what has been rooting around in the yard but I thought it was armadillos....