23 December 2005

It's always something...

Toys. Last week I scared myself thinking that this laptop had rolled over and was seriously dead. Funny how when you hook it to the power cord it wakes up. Duh.

This week however, my palm Tungsten C rolled over and is showing it's not too sexy underbelly material. Wednesday night I played a game on it prior to going to bed. It got placed under a pillow the bed that just got it's annual winter application of feathers - feather bed! and down blanket! - so it was warm and cozy and got forgotten the next morning so it didn't get to go into work with me. When I got home and turned it on... nasty screen. I reset it. Nasty Tartan-Plaid Screen. Turned off, the screen looks like it's bleeding from the base... like it got struck by something, which it didn't. So, considering it's cost, it's going to get shipped off to Palm for repair.